The 2011 National Gang Symposium Has Ended
The 2011 National Gang Symposium concluded on Friday, June 10, 2011.
Find out about other training and conference opportunities on the
National Gang Center Web site.
Gang Unit Supervision
May 19, 2014, Airway Heights, Washington
This class is intended for officers who are currently or soon to be assigned as supervisors in gang units.
Although this curriculum is designed for personnel who operate against street gangs, security threat group supervisors are accepted on a space-available basis.
More information on this training
is available on the National Gang Center Web site.
Register early to reserve your space.
Space is limited, and registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until capacity is reached.
Each attendee must complete an individual registration form.
(Early Registration Deadline Has Passed)
- Individual: $275 per person
- Group: $250 per person, for three or more from the same agency or community team registering together
Registration fees cover:
- Admittance to all sessions from June 7 to June 10, 2011, including the presymposium workshops (preregistration required)
- Conference materials and handouts
- Two working luncheons
Registration fees do not include hotel or travel expenses, which are the responsibility of the participant.
- Full refund if we receive your letter or fax requesting a refund by May 2, 2011
- 50 percent refund if your request is received by May 16, 2011
- Substitutions can be made at any time
Registration fees may be paid by personal or agency check (made payable to the Institute for Intergovernmental Research—2011 National Gang Symposium); purchase order; money order; or MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express.
Payment must be in U.S. funds only.
Payment must accompany the registration form.
Registrations will not be processed without payment.
Do not purchase airline tickets unless you have received registration confirmation.
We recommend that participants make two copies of their registration form: one for personal records and one to be sent with payment.